There are literally hundreds of reasons to create a healthy life and probably thousands of solutions that you can google. I wanted to point out 5 essentials that nail it down and keep it simple.
- Reduce Stress and Increase Happiness – Stress is the precursor to all major diseases. Did you hear me? Stress is the Precursor to ALL major diseases!!! With that understanding, it is uber important to get a grip on your stress levels and begin to lighten up. If you were to look at how you’re living right now, would you be satisfied by what you see and how you feel ? Are you often day dreaming, living in “someday” land – waiting for the next relationship, paycheck, vacation, to feel happy? Well, as we all know, today is a gift so drop your stress and begin doing the things that you love. No time to whine or overthink it, the time is NOW – stop living for someday and take an outrageous risk by ceasing this moment, leaving your desk and heading to the beach (or the airport) NOW!
- Boost your Self Esteem – Respect Yourself! God knows most people are walking around with low self esteem and worthiness issues. How do I know? I coach them. I was one of them. I was one of the low bottom, taking whatever I get kinda girls until I was blessed enough to be woken up and shown a different way of living and respecting myself. Self esteem doesn’t just appear overnight, it’s something that has to be built upon, day in and day out. When the world tests your limits and leaves you alone and broken, you stand up, start over and know that because you are here, God’s intention is for you to be as happy, loved, wealthy and abundant as YOUR heart desires. Think it’s noble to be broke? How many people can you help if you’re broke? NONE!!!! So get up and hire a trainer, coach, mentor – someone you trust and who can help guide you to see the truth of your soul. We are all worthy to be, do and have EVERYTHING that is in our hearts! Respect your Inner Guidance – it’s leading you to your purpose!
- Strengthen your “Can Do It” Muscles – Eliminate Processed Foods, Eat 3 meals and 2 snacks everyday. Move your Body Daily. Every time you repeat an action, you are creating a new habit. Every healthy habit you create, you re-enforce your ability to stick to your goals. Strengthen your spirit by acknowledging your consistent action and boost your confidence by showing your loved ones your commitment to yourself.
- Save $$ and Travel More – One Fortune 500 company estimates that for each dollar spent on preventative health, including exercise, it saves $2.71 in future health costs. Invest in a gym membership or take a class, not only will you invest in your health, you will meet new people, challenge your emotional muscles and save on medical bills down the road. An ounce of prevention taken now can be lbs of fearless fun and creative expression. You’re worth the investment! Spend the cash for healthier meals and retirement will be limitless!
- It Makes you Smarter – the Ultimate Anti-aging Sex Appeal – Eating more fish can boost your cognitive capacity. A diet rich in healthy fats, protein, and antioxidants increases cognition and prevents memory loss later in life. Exercise increases blood flow, including to the brain, which leaves you feeling more awake, alert, focused and productive. Regular exercise boosts the creation of new brain cells in the hippocampus, which is responsible for learning and memory. Nothing says “I love you” better than “I love you” with and erect mindset! Now get out there and Live a Healthy Life you’re Proud to Call Your Legacy!